Dear Extraordinary People Impacting Communities,
As you may have heard, we are looking at restarting Epic Homes after a 6 months hiatus. Our last build took place in March which saw the Malaysian Women Unite team take a page in the Malaysian Book of Records for the “Fastest Home built by All Female Volunteer Crew”.
Since then, we have witnessed the implementation of MCO that halted a large majority of our operations, disallowing our builds.
However, with the resumption on the horizon, we will be implementing a “soft reset” to the core team members (Master Builders, Specialist, SUEs, Apprentices & Experience Coordinators) that had previously registered on all builds affected by the MCO.
Additionally, friends outside of Malaysia will still not be able to participate in any upcoming builds in compliance with the nation’s RMCO.
EH160 Prudential (27-29 Mar)
EH161 Prudential (3-5 Apr)
EH164 Hartalega Build (20-22 Mar)
EH165 UCSI Public Build (20-22 Mar)
EH166 Latin Women Build (27-29 Mar)
This would also include the resetting of queues for any upcoming SUEs & Apprentices by Builder Pathway PIC Jix Foo & Jason Liew.
We believe that this would help remove any complications from the previous arrangements and hopefully provide for a better experience moving forward.
What does this mean?
– All previous registration or ticket for ALL Core Team Members are no longer applicable & will be refreshed.
– Registration for Specialists spots will be as usual via our impact platform, Sedunia on a first come first serve basis.
– Registration for Master Builder spots will be as usual via Jason’s procedures.
– Registration for SUEs & Apprentices spots will be as usual via Jix’s procedures.
– Registration for ECs spots will be as usual via Jasmine’s procedures.
For more queries, please contact
Jason: +60 12-913 2722 / [email protected]
Jix: +60 12-265 0255
Experience Coordinator Pathway
Jasmine: +60 16-371 0575 / [email protected]
Learn more about the Pathway Programs