All Epic Homes Build Programme services are sold “as is”. You assume the responsibility for your purchase, and no refunds will be issued unless the set terms & conditions are met. For this reason, we strongly recommend that before payment, our volunteers:
- Check your schedule,
- Complete your details, and
- Verify the transaction amount carefully.
Prerequisite of Epic Homes Build Programme:
- You have completed your Basic Builder Workshop/You are attending the Basic Builder Workshop before the build.
- You must commit for all 3 days 2 nights Epic Homes Build.
Failure to complete either one of the above prerequisites will result in disqualification of your participation.
Terms & Conditions effective May 1st, 2020.
- You shall create or use your own Sedunia account to purchase any tickets.
- You must be 18 years old or above to participate in the Epic Homes program/build. If you are below 18 years old, we require your parent or legal guardian to participate in the build/event together with you & to sign a consent form by Epic Homes.
- All tickets purchased are non-transferable.
- If you cancel your ticket at least 14 days before the build/event, you are entitled to a refund.
- If you cancel your ticket within 14 days from the build/event, you are not entitled to any refund.
- We shall forfeit your ticket purchased if you cancel your ticket for any reason and we reserve all the rights to deal with such forfeited tickets.
Users who are found not abiding by the above terms and conditions will have their ticket forfeited, and Epic reserves the right to extend the ticket to others.
Method of Calculation of Time:
- Your age shall be calculated by your birthday (and not by year).
- This is only applicable to builds that are designed for adults only
- Builds that are designed for schools (aged 15-17) will have different terms and conditions
Last updated: September 2020