Full time & Internship: Curator
Introducing EPIC DNA; a brand new company that focuses on developing, equipping and growing people with the skills they need to transform the communities around them. If you are someone who is passionate about making a big change in the education industry, we would love to meet you!
Your main role would be to work with industry professionals and our analysts to develop and design self development educational materials for personal and societal benefit. If you are ready for this new adventure, do send us your CV!
Here's a sneak peek of what to expect:
Work with technical experts to turn their wealth of knowledge into concise educational content, focusing on a wide array of different topics.
Work with trainers on how to best to design and deliver training content.
Characteristics we’re looking for:
Able to work in a self-directed & independent manner.
- Is an adaptable team player who brings out the best in yourself and in others
- Always willing to learn and explore unchartered territories
Passionate about the process of growth and learning in yourself and in others
Believes in the potential of others and Malaysia and wants to help people actualize this potential.
Proficiency in the English language.
Fluency in Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin or Tamil is an added advantage.
Open to full time employment or internship opportunities. Fresh grads are also welcomed to apply.
Working experience related to position is not necessary although experience in the education industry is an advantage.
- A startup work environment in Bandar Sunway, near Sunway Pyramid.
- A unique opportunity to build something from the ground up with other talented team mates.
- We strive to create a positive office culture and an environment for growth, learning, leadership, and personal development.
- We love Ping Pong, board games, and spontaneous adventures, we hope you do too!